Write For Us
Do you want to write a guest blogpost on TechFume.com? I welcome good writers to contribute to this blog. Here are the guidelines:
- Your writing must be original; absolutely original. That means a repurposed, rewritten article will not do.
- Even after publication on TechFume, you will not submit the same post elsewhere.
- The blog post must relate to technology. If you are not sure that it would work, then please look around TechFume to get a feel of things.
- Please make sure that you have spell-checked, grammar-checked, and proof read the article before sending it in. I pay emphasis to the quality of English in your post.
- There is no guarantee that I will publish it or keep it on the blog once published.
- I do acknowledge the author by her / his personal name at the bottom of the article.
- I allow one link at the bottom of the article. In most cases I allow an SEO anchor-text link. But, I reserve the right to exercise discretion.
- I will only allow links to pages / sites that are tech related.
- At this point of time, the link I give is do-follow, but future changes in search engine behavior might prompt a rethink.
- If you have already submitted a post and will be submitting another one, I will be favorably inclined to take future posts if I can see that you have commented on your post, or replied to comments. Maybe you promoted the post in your FaceBook, twitter, or other social media accounts. Blogposts that attract reader’s comments are always given preferential treatment.
- If all the above sounds good to you, please email me your post at kitsUNDERSCOREajeetAThotmailDOTcom
Please note that the idea behind all these “rules” is not to make life tough for you. After all, I would be falling short if I was not hospitable to you, my guest. The reason to keep all these “rules” is to maintain a high blog-quality. If you have any questions or feedback, please post them here as a comment. Thanks 🙂