How to download and play Flash games Offline?
Flash games are online games which can be directly played through your browser.When I get bored of Blogging,chatting then I play Flash games and I think most of us do that! Some Flash games are too addictive like Free running in Miniclip,but if you want to play it daily then it eats up lots of bandwidth.This trick explains you How to download those flash games so that you can play it Offline(without Internet connection).
- Head on to any Flash games site like Miniclip.
- Open the game you want to download.
- Copy the Webpage address and go to File2hd.(With File2hd you can download anything from anysite)
- In File2hd,enter the URL in given box.
- Accept the TOS and select “Objects” in the filter option.Then click “Get files”.
- Now right click the files and click “Save link as” or “Save target as”.
- Now you have the flash file of the game but you can’t open it directly.You should use Flash offliner to play those files.
- Download Flash offliner.You will have 3 folders after unzipping the downloaded file.
- Go to the first folder and Install Flash offliner 1.0
- After installing Run Flash offliner 1.0
- Now you can see the Tray icon in the system tray.
- Right click the icon,go to Flash offliner menu>Create new flash offliner package.
- Select the game file and click start packing.
- Now you have a .fop file of the flash game.
- Now again right click the tray icon and click “Install new package”.This time you should select the .fop file.
- Thats it! your Flash game is installed and you can play it without Internet connection.
Still didn’t get it? Comment on and find out.